Webcast video & slides
Presto, an open source distributed SQL engine, is widely recognized for its low-latency queries, high concurrency, and native ability to query multiple data sources.
In this December 2018 webcast, Starburst CTO, Kamil Bajda-Pawlikowski covers:
- The architecture of Presto
- Presto’s separation of compute and storage, and cloud-readiness
- Federating SQL queries across silos of disparate data
- Other best use cases for Presto – interactive analytics, SQL on Hadoop, …
- Recent advancements in the project such as Cost-Based Optimizer, Security, and Geospatial functions as well as the roadmap going forward.
To watch the video and download the presentation slides, please complete the form below.