More Secure, More Connected: Starburst Presto Updated to 323e
Starburst Presto 323e is the now our most exciting and feature rich release by Starburst to date.
When we founded Starburst, our vision was to enable our customers to query any data, on any platform, at any scale. With 323e, we’ve taken a big step forward towards additional connectors, enhanced security features and support for even more platforms in Openshift and Google Kubernetes Engine. With Starburst Presto, you can install a fully distributed query engine in your environment, no matter if it’s in the cloud or on-premises.
We’ve continued to make improvements to Mission Control. For the first time ever, you can now enjoy a single pane of glass across various data sources and different deployment models (cloud, multi-cloud, on-prem, hybrid). With a few clicks, you can deploy Presto anywhere and query truly anything.
Starburst Presto 323e includes:
- Starburst Mission Control™: Enhance features supporting deployment on Kubernetes engines both in the cloud and on-premises.
- Kubernetes: Improvements to our Presto on Kubernetes environments
- Data Source Connectivity: Including a parallel Teradata connector, Snowflake, MapR and DB2 connectors, and support for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Starburst Secrets: Now any sensitive information that is stored on the Starburst Presto nodes can be encrypted meeting strict security controls.
- High Availability for on-premises deployments: A Starburst HA coordinator option.
- Power BI DirectQuery Connector: Use PowerBI to connect and federate data with the power of Starburst Presto against numerous data sources.
- Presto Core: Including performance and security features
Thank you for reading about the exciting new release and features in 323e. We will have follow up blog posts to dive deeper into the details of some of these items.
If you’d like to try Starburst Presto 323e, please contact us by completing the form below.