Introducing...Our Latest Release
Starburst Enterprise 312e is the now our most exciting and feature rich release by Starburst to date.
When we founded Starburst, our vision was to enable our customers to query any data, on any platform, at any scale. With 312e, we’ve taken a big step forward towards realizing that vision with the support of Google Cloud Platform, bringing Starburst Presto to all 3 major cloud providers. Along with GCP, we also gain support for Kubernetes.
We’ve continued to make improvements to Mission Control. For the first time ever, you can now enjoy a single pane of glass across various data sources and different deployment models (cloud, multi-cloud, on-prem, hybrid). With a few clicks, you can deploy Presto anywhere and query truly anything.
Starburst Enterprise 312e includes:
- Starburst Mission Control™: Introducing our brand new management console that allows you to deploy Presto anywhere and query any data source
- Google Cloud Platform: Including Cloud Storage, Kubernetes Service, and Dataproc
- Kubernetes: Support for Presto on Kubernetes environments
- Data Source Connectivity: Including parallel Teradata connector, MapR connector, and support for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Presto Core: Including performance and security features